Abto developed a biometric application for face recognition solution allowing to extract features from person’s photos by means of computer vision. These features are then used to build a specific watermark and put it on the photos together with additional personal information (name, surname, etc.). The resulting identity document is printed out and can be scanned in order to verify personal data and efficiently identify the individual.
Application: security and surveillance.
Customer: an EU-based company, provider of brand security solutions.
- enhance efficiency of data acquisition in security and surveillance companies
- high performance and 99% identification accuracy
- to eliminate image orientation fluctuations caused by instability or motion
- to increase image processing speed and streamline algorithms
- to develop a practical solution with the accuracy level fitting real-time applications and strict industry requirements
- to optimize computational costs of face recognition and feature extraction algorithms
- to develop a solution robust to illumination variations and geometric errors
- improved processing result through image stabilization
- face features detection and comparison
- landmark points identification and rotation vector calculation
If you have a project idea, check out the rest of our computer vision expertise to see how we apply advanced image processing and video analysis to deliver value for our clients.