Our customer, a leading provider of property management services in Canada, contacted Abto Software to implement a web-based property management software solution for multi-unit residential properties management. The system developed by our team helps automate business processes of large property management companies, individual landlords, and property managers.
The system allows to store and manage all property information, automates online property advertising, tenant’s applications and credit checks, process maintenance requests and rent payments online. Additionally, the system offers tenant portals and customizable dashboards, which helps larger property management companies to market and manage their properties more efficiently, provide better service to their tenants and improve overall business results.
As part of this system, we also developed an onboarding module responsible for the registration of new landlords and property owners. The module provides a possibility to:
- Create a personal account of a new user
- Gather and store profile details and copies of legal documents in a single place online
- Ensure all financial data is gathered for signing an agreement for different types of property owners
- Generate required documents and send them to corresponding financial institutions
- Link this module with the main property management system, online payment system, and merchant service providers.
Overall, this is an efficient and cost-effective online system which automates and simplifies property business workflow, facilitates payments processing and helps set mutually beneficial relations between the property owners, managers, and tenants. It also facilitates payments processing and helps set mutually beneficial relations between the property owners, managers, and tenants.