Since 2014 Abto Software has been cooperating with the customer from Ireland on the mobile workforce management system development.
Team and Technologies
Today the team consisting of 2 .NET software engineers, a PM and a QA is working on the project within Time and Material engagement model.
They built a code using MS SQL Server, ASP.NET WebAPI, Entity Framework Code First, OData, AngularJS, Bootstrap, DevExpress, Cordova, Sencha Touch.
Features of the mobile workforce management software
Our software engineers developed a reliable and fully integrated monitoring and management reporting system with extensive features to address any organization’s requirements. Available via the cloud or on-premise, our products incorporate best business practices and advanced decision-making algorithms to manage service operations more efficiently, in a scalable, integrated manner. It offers the following functionality:
- Integrated resource planning, scheduling and reporting options
- Cost-based optimization which reflects key business priorities
- Real-time onsite functionality with status updates, data processing, reports, GPS locations, signatures
- Assignments made according to specific job types, priorities, and resource capabilities
- Easy navigation with automatic rescheduling based on planned changes
- Cloud-based data delivery
Key benefits of our applications
- Powerful usability and efficiency. Ours is a highly flexible system that can run on Apple and Android devices in real-time.
- Useful utility functions and feature security level. These make the product reliable and scalable to particular business requirements.
- Ease of deployment and maintenance which reduces IT complexity, operating costs, and risks.
The robust mobile workforce management solution developed by Abto helps streamline all business operations and consequently improves the efficiency of the mobile workforce and brings considerable savings.
Designed specifically to solve the manpower issues our mobile workforce management helps coordinate mobile workers and supervisors for better productivity.
There were challenges which our software team successfully completed in the development process:
- Enhanced performance to provide workers with access to comprehensive data and information on demand
- Mobile synchronization of the application with the possibility to work continuously in any environment, whether offline or online
- Creation of a unified application operating on iOS and Android devices for better scalability
- Ability to work with DropBox, file attachments and add additional logic in order to meet functional requirements of our customers and end-users
Abto development team built a robust and scalable mobile workforce management software. It automates a number of processes and results in alignment with business objectives and significant cost savings. Single page application creates a smooth browsing experience and increases usability by delivering important information in a clear and accurate way. Available on all Apple and Android devices, it offers real-time visibility into the daily activities of the workers. Our feature-rich and customizable solution drives operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.