Mobile Subscription App
Abto Software is successfully cooperating with our partner from the USA, JustAnswer LLC, the largest paid online service offering expertise on demand.
JustAnswer is the world’s leading expert marketplace offering fast and affordable online advice from 10,000 verified professionals. Our customer needed a dedicated team to build an iOS mobile App for its members that are using a paid subscription model, instead of paying for each separate question.
Abto Software provides remote teams of proficient software developers who seamlessly fit into JustAnswer working/technical and team environment as the company’s team extension.
Team and Technologies
Today a dedicated team of software and quality assurance engineers develop the application using Objective-C, Swift 3.0, Alamofire, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, HockeyApp, Twilio, UI & load tests, CI build server.
Features of IOS application
JustAnswer’s customers with membership can use this application to communicate with the expert. They also can:
- Search for categories, upload photos
- Access to questions & answers in offline mode
- Receive instant notification when expert replies
- Deep iPhone integration (Push Notifications, Spotlight, Keychain)
- Using third-party frameworks and services
Main Challenges in IOS app development turned into strengths
- Converted codebase from Objective-C to Swift 3.0 in order to improve performance
- Reintegrated third-party frameworks
- Organized multiple 2-day hackathons (IP-telephony in the app, offline-mode) with further productization
Mobile subscription app value
Abto Software has vast experience delivering mobile apps for our customers. With mobile subscription app for iOS devices, our partner can:
- increase the average revenue per user (ARPU) by billing customers on a recurring basis
- retain more customers by providing enough value that users continue to renew subscriptions.