Recently, Abto Software, a fast expanding software development outsourcing provider, has announced the launch of its new Research and Development Department. Abto is gearing up for extending its expertise in science-intense projects domain, which was initially at the core of the company’s business.
The aim of the R&D department’s establishment is to match ever-changing market requirements, develop high-class innovative technologies and obtain new knowledge.
The new Research & Development department will concentrate on achieving the following objectives:
- Conducting researches in promising scientific, technological and business areas,
- Development of new products possessing significant commercial and practical value,
- Creating favorable conditions for the employees’ intellectual potential development
- Researching the possibility of introduction top-notch IT technologies into the company’s workflow,
- Cooperation with higher educational institutions and other companies in order to conduct joint researches.
The R&D unit is formed from the company’s employees according to the needs of a definite project under development. The team may also involve students from the universities cooperating with Abto Software.
Oleksandr Muzychuk, CEO at Abto Software, notes: “Establishing the R&D Department has always been one of our major goals since science-intense projects are at the heart of our business. The company’s specialists have already accomplished a set of sophisticated projects for various industries including Healthcare, Government, Military & Police, Retail & Distribution, etc. We strive to sufficiently extend our R&D competencies and enhance our in-house research and development program.”