Agile development methodology provides numerous opportunities to assess the direction of a project throughout the development lifecycle. The work process is divided into cadences like sprints, and at the end of which of them the results are reported.
Abto Software developed an Agile Project Management (APM) system — a project management tool built on the innovative lightweight Scrum process. It is focused on the daily activities necessary to achieve the established goals.
The system’s main features:
- quick and easy tasks creating, editing, and analysis
- support of timeline, burndown charts, and sprints
- well developed roles and permissions
- configurable notification levels
- using tags
- bug tracker integration
- powerful back end with financial information, workload management, and project planning
- enhanced reporting system.
The APM System main functions are:
- Project management
- Tasks creating, editing, tracking & analyzing for operational activities
- Working time reporting system
- Payroll administration
- Financial transactions and workload management, project planning.
We at Abto Software use our own APM System developed in-house to report used the time for any task execution. This time and status reporting drives the time sheets at the end of each month that we present to our customers, and moreover, is the basis for our salary payment system.
Our Agile Project Management System allows to perform project progress tracking in the form of Burn-Down Charts, so the progress can be compared to the target baseline set at the project initiation. We are also open to provide some project-limited access on customer demand for reviewing statuses and invoicing bills.
Our APM system solution can be run on your server that ensures the confidentiality of your data. The application is constantly receiving improvements, enhancements, and immediate support as it’s the core system of the corporate-level daily activities.