IoT Tech Expo Global Returns to London
The IoT Tech Expo Global is set to make a return to the vibrant city of London on 30th November and 1st December 2023. This event, dedicated to the fascinating world of the Internet of Things, will take place at the iconic Olympia London venue. After a successful stint in Amsterdam, the organisers are gearing up for an even bigger and better gathering, with expectations of drawing over 6,000 attendees, 150 distinguished speakers, and 200 cutting-edge exhibitors.
Earlier, Abto Software invited you to a bunch of tech events to take place in 2023. They all are dedicated to science, technology, digitalization and security.
Now we invite you to explore the latest IoT trends and innovations!
Why to attend IoT Tech Expo Global?
- 6,000 attendees: an anticipated crowd of over 6,000 technology enthusiasts, professionals, and thought leaders will assemble for this one-of-a-kind event.
- 150 industry-leading speakers: with an impressive roster of speakers, attendees can expect to gain valuable insights from the experts.
- 200 exhibitors: the expo floor will feature 200 exhibitors showcasing the latest IoT technologies and solutions from leading companies.
- Networking party: the first day of the event will conclude with a lively networking party at the prestigious Prince Pub, offering attendees the chance to forge valuable connections with industry peers.
Speakers & topics
- Jesper Toubøl – Vice President of Operations, Lego
- Barbara Gunter – Transformation Director, DHL
- Vaia Sdralia – Head of IoT Product Portfolio, Vodafone
- George Floros – Head of GIS – Infrastructure, Skanska
- Emily Collier – Technology Director, TUI
- Goldy Samra – Technology Platform Director – Digital, Lloyds Banking Group
- Marlon Wilson – Transformation, Change and Inclusion Manager, BT Group
- Jamie Stapleton – VP of Global Digital Strategy, Hitachi Energy
- Agata Grela – Digital Strategy Leader, RBS International
- Anu Widyalankara – Director of Payments Strategy and Technology, Ernst & Young
Tickets and co-located expos
- Free to attend: the event is free to attend and provides access to free stages and the expo floor.
- Paid ticket options: for those looking to enhance their experience, there are paid ticket options available, offering access to exclusive features such as the networking party, a dedicated networking app, and access to premium paid stages.
The IoT Tech Expo Global is co-located with four other expos, creating a convergence of technology:
- AI and Big Data Expo
- Cyber Security & Cloud Expo
- Digital Transformation Week
- Blockchain Expo
In addition to the main event, all participants will gain access to a content library containing selected presentations from this event and previous expos and conferences, available for up to six months.
The agenda promises a wide array of topics, including:
- Staying on Track with Digital Twins
- Contextualised IoT Data for Enhanced Operational Excellence
- Taking Action on IoT Data Analytics
- Machine Learning for the Ultimate IIoT Infrastructure
- Working on the Edge for Optimum Response
- Edge Compute in Robotics and Computer Vision
- Reaching Long Ranges with Satellite IoT
- New Services with eSIM
- Payments Technology Reshaping the World
- AI Opportunities in 5G
- Examining the Current IoT Security Landscape
- The Ins and Outs of Device Security
And many more!
Don’t miss the chance to be part of the IoT Tech Expo Global 2023 in London, where the future of IoT technology and innovation will be unveiled. For registration details, visit www.iottechexpo.com/global/global-registration-2023/
Lukasz Sitkiewicz, Senior Marketing Manager
See you there!