Senior/Middle iOS Engineer — Job Description
Abto Software, Lviv, Ukraine opens a position for a Senior/Middle iOS Engineer
As a Senior/Middle iOS Engineer, you will have an opportunity to make difference immediately. We’re looking for someone to help drive our growth by building beautiful native interfaces, optimized mobile infrastructures, and shipping great products to the App Store leveraging our established platform and services.
Job Location: Lviv, Ukraine
In this role you will be responsible for making sure your team’s code adheres to engineering department standards, maintaining and improving existing code and applications, collaborating with the core Web team to ensure alignment of feature development and releases where applicable, assisting in driving code & design reviews, sharing knowledge with and helping to mentor junior staff.
Senior/Middle iOS Engineer Job Requirements
- At least 3-4 years of experience developing native iOS apps for the iPhone and iPad
- Passionate about iOS (obviously!), and have a strong understanding of core iOS concepts.
- Personally published iOS apps in the App Store or worked in a team that published at least one non-trivial app that we can see or you can speak deeply about.
- Experience developing in Objective-C, Cocoa Touch Framework, UIKit
- Working knowledge of Xcode, Tools, Core Data, Multithreading
- Some knowledge of iOS8/Swift, aware of industry changes and directions
Additional Valuable Skills:
- Knowledge of consumer E-commerce applications is desired.
- Experience with modern RESTful API’s, and 3rd party commercial SDK development
- Experience with consumer facing 24×7 high traffic websites
- Familiarity with NoSQL or alternative data persistence engines is a plus
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude and a positive nature
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Willing to learn new stuff
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation days and paid sick-list
- Flexible working hours
- Partial lunch compensation
- Corporate credit system
- See full list of the benefits we offer
Why choose Abto Software?
To every our developer, including the candidate to fill Senior/Middle iOS developer vacancy, or company offers excellent compensation and benefits package, exciting, challenging projects, working in a friendly team, comfortable working area and many other benefits. We strive to maintain a smooth and gradual workflow by implementing Agile/Scrum methodology that maximizes the efficiency of collaboration and communication between the team of developers and a customer. Our teams achieve outstanding quality of the code and final products thanks to another vital principle – Continuous Integration that is an essential and integral part of the development process in our company.
If you are interested in the Senior/Middle iOS developer position and even if you think you don’t meet all of the requirements, please feel free to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior/Middle iOS developer” in the subject line or call us at +38(032) 247 63 37.