Middle/Senior iPhone/iPad Developer — Job Description
Abto Software is opening a Middle/Senior iPhone developer vacancy. We are looking for highly motivated, skilled and purposeful iPhone/iPad application engineers who would like to get an exciting and challenging job in one of the leading Ukrainian software development companies. If you want to get involved in complex science-intense projects, sophisticated mobile and mathematical applications, e-commerce web development, telecom solutions and lots more — join our experts and become a part of our young ambitious team at Middle/Senior iOS application programmer position!
Job Location: Lviv, Ukraine
Middle/Senior iPhone/iPad Developer — Job Requirements
- 6+ years of iOS development experience
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C
- Strong knowledge of OOP, OOD
- Good knowledge of iOS frameworks and popular 3rd party libraries
- Good knowledge of networking, data formats, algorithms
- Good knowledge of UI/UX concepts
- Knowledge of C++/Java is a plus
- Knowledge of agile development (Scrum) is a plus
- Good English skills
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude and a positive nature
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Willing to learn
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation days and paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours
- Partial lunch compensation
- Corporate credit system
- See full list of the benefits we offer
Why choose Abto Software?
For every developer our company offers excellent compensation and benefits package, exciting, challenging projects, opportunity to become a part of a bright and friendly team, comfortable working area and many other benefits. The person we are looking for to fill Middle/Senior iPhone developer vacancy will be involved in iOS products development process at all stages and will work closely with QA, Project Management and Product teams.
We implement Agile/SCRUM as a cornerstone of our software development methodology so we are always flexible to adapt to emerging business realities. This maximizes the efficiency of collaboration and communication between the team of developers and a customer. Our engineers maintain outstanding quality of the code and final products thanks to Continuous Integration — an essential and inherent part of our development workflow.
If you are interested in the Middle/Senior iOS developer vacancy even if you think you don’t meet some of the requirements, please feel free to email your resume atВ email@example.com with “Middle/Senior iOS application developer” in the subject line or call us at +38(032)247 63 37.