Middle/Senior Android Developer — Job Description
Skilled, creative and motivated Android application engineers are wanted for Middle/Senior Android developer position in a leading software development outsourcing company in Lviv, Ukraine. We are happy to offer you a chance to deal with sophisticated science-intense projects, mobile, telecom, healthcare, banking, military, e-commerce solutions development, and a lot of other challenging objectives. Become a part of our friendly team by starting the Middle/Senior Android app programmer position and boost your professional career in Ukraine with Abto Software!
Job Location: Lviv, Ukraine
Middle/Senior Android Developer — Job Requirements
- 2+ years of Android development experience
- Solid knowledge of Android SDK
- Strong programming skills in Android and Java
- Knowledge of client-server architecture
- Knowledge of network protocols (SOAP, REST)
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- Good English skills
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude and a positive nature
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Willing to learn
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation days and paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours
- Partial lunch compensation
- Corporate credit system
- See full list of the benefits we offer
Why choose Abto Software?
Or company offers excellent compensation and benefits package, exciting, challenging projects, working in a friendly team, comfortable working area and many other benefits. We strive to maintain a smooth and gradual workflow by adopting Agile/Scrum methodology that maximizes the efficiency of collaboration and communication between the team of developers and a customer. Our teams achieve outstanding quality of the code and final products thanks to another vital principle – Continuous Integration that is an essential and integral part of the development process in our company.
If you are interested in the Middle/Senior Android application developer/engineer vacancy and even if you think you don’t meet all the requirements, please, feel free to email your resume at email@example.com with “Middle/Senior Android application developer” in the subject line or call us at +38(032) 247 63 37.