ABTO Software is proud to have among its customers Ukrzaliznytsia (Ukrainian Railways), the State Administration of Railroad Transportation in Ukraine that controls the majority of the railroad transportation in Ukraine.
The Ukrainian railroad network is considered to be the 14th largest in the world (over 23,000 km). Ukrzaliznytsia is also the world’s 6th largest rail passenger transporter and world’s 7th largest freight transporter.
To manage the overall railroad transportation service and administration Ukrzaliznytsia is using a graphic-analytical system. Among its main functions are:
- Visual constructor for creating the schemes of the railway and the stations
- Support for storing the information of all railway’s objects (stations, rails, trains, etc.)
- Traction-energy calculations
- Solving of multiple optimization and tracking problems
- Safety intervals calculation
- Train operation schedule creation, etc.
ABTO Software specialists took an active part in further development of the existing customer’s system:
- Integration with the common database of Ukrzaliznytsia
- Operational system development and upgrading
- Traction substation support
- Ongoing system support.