It’s a community of organizations advancing reliable and cost-effective renewable energy and cleantech solutions around the world. The developed platform simplifies the cleantech buying process by connecting members to trusted experts, viable projects and technologies, and exclusive market intelligence to enable and accelerate transaction decisions.
- About the project
- Project Goals and Challenges
- How does the platform work?
- Features of the platform
- Tools & Technologies
- Business Value Delivered
About the project
Our team has developed a cleantech platform bringing together the right vendors and the right customers to drive deals through an exceptional multi-vendor platform – sellers have a place to increase visibility and sell their green solutions, buyers – to find the right project, boost knowledge, communicate with each other, calculate costs and make unique deals.
Project Goals and Challenges
Our customer was looking for a partner who could help them to create a powerful platform from scratch for connecting authorized vendors and corporate buyers. Having great talents and profound expertise, Abto was the best match. The team dived into the implementation without hesitation.
Creation of a web platform for a global community to support green energy projects.
- Support different user roles (static and dynamic) with different permissions
- Communication features (Forum and Messaging)
- Integration of 3rd party tools
- Storing files in Azure Blob Storage and its secured access with SAS token
- Integration WordPress as CMS for Learn feature
- Events feature
- Customizable dashboards
- Building different software development environments and CI/CD
How does the platform work?
The process is pretty simple and straightforward:
1. Registration. Register the portal.
2. User validation. Admin will admit/validate the user, role, and permissions assigned.
3. Access to dashboards. The users have different dashboards depending on the role.
4. Projects catalog. The project catalog has two different user flows, one for buyers and one for sellers/providers.
Sellers are able to submit and manage their projects, while buyers are able to view all projects or search information about projects filtered by the technologies, locations, solutions, and project types they are interested in.
5. Information layout. The buyer can view the projects both as a list and a map.
6. Communication. The users can participate in conversations on various topics, communicate with each other to build rapport within the platform for future deals.
Features of the platform
The developed solution contains features such as user profiles, messaging, forum, geolocation, events, calendar and scheduling tool, project catalog, and embedded tools integration.
Tools & Technologies
- Back-end: .NET 6
- Front-end: Angular 13
- Azure SQL
- Azure App Services
- Azure Storage
- Azure Redis Cache
- Azure Application Gateway
- Azure CDN
- Azure Function Apps
- Azure SendGrid
- Azure Cloud Services
- WordPress (CMS)
Business Value Delivered
Our customers come up with the need to build an enterprise-level platform combining cleantech social media for Solutions Providers and Corporate buyers.
- Designed a solution to increase the promotion of existing green projects.
- Different tools embedded and native tools for the calculation and understanding of the numbers regarding the solution.
- Helped vendors to find enterprise-level partners and buyers and vice versa.
- The project catalog serves as a powerful knowledge base and point of contact for the adherents or interested people.
A Project catalog is a core aspect of the platform, where a user can find the solutions being offered by sellers.
The ability to group and manage users, so that the admin can customize the user experience based on unique sets of needs.