Abto Software invites you to Cyber Security & Cloud Expo conference
More and more businesses all over the world are starting to understand the necessity of data security and risks they face operating personal data, be it fintech, healthcare or retail. As a company providing cloud software development services and a business with 15+ years in cyber security, Abto Software is happy to invite you to Cyber Security & Cloud Expo conference!
Cyber Security & Cloud Expo’ Speakers
Join us in-person at the Olympia, London, or virtually on the 1-2nd December 2022 to hear from industry-leading speakers including:
- Senior Director – Product, Information Security and Global Incident Response – Canon
- Azure Platform Product Owner, Vice President – Swiss Re
- CEO & Founder – CybSafe
- Co-Founder and CEO – Acuity Risk Management
- Director – Sales Engineering, Europe – D3 Security
- John Trest – Chief Learning Officer, Inspired eLearning – VIPRE
See the full list of speakers here.
Event’s key topics on enterprise security include a lot of vital topics no business can neglect. To name a few:
- Cloud Vulnerabilities and Cyber Resilience
- An Update on Latest Social Engineering Threats and How to Stay Vigilant Against Them
- Organized Cybercrimes – What Can We Do?
- Creating a Cyber Resilient Business
- How to Stay Ahead of Insider Threats
- Rethinking Cyber Security Solutions
- Addressing Cloud Computing Vulnerabilities
- Looking to the Future – What Can We Expect to See in the Cyber Security Ecosystem in 2023?
- Security Detection – Preparing for the Unknown
Book your ticket today to the Cyber Security & Cloud Expo Global which is set to explore what’s new and worth attention in the Cyber Security & Cloud ecosystem.
Your ticket will also grant you access to the co-located events exploring IoT Tech Expo, Blockchain Expo, AI & Big Data Expo, Edge Computing Expo, and Digital Transformation Week!
See you there!